The perception of the good life comes with financial independence and stability at home.
Noticeably, women often find it challenging to maintain a healthy personal life alongside a demanding profession.
Some companies are structured to enable women to start their homegrown business.
Hence, they don’t need to find a new job closer to home, as they will be working from home!
With a small investment and social connections, these companies allow women to work independently, under legal bindings, and considerable compensations.
The marketing promotes the brand image, and the representative and the company share the profits.
Here are the top 10 companies in 2020 for women to start a home-based business in the US –
- Founded: 1959
- Starting kit: Home, beauty, and health care products
- Starting cost: $120-$400 (depending on the size of starter kit)
- Company net worth: $8,800,000,000
- Founded: 1886 (oldest Multilayer Marketing Company)
- Starting Kit: Bestselling cosmetics along with Avon books
- Starting cost: $30
- Company net worth: $5,500,000,000
- Founded: 1980
- Starting kit: Nutrition and weight control products
- Starting cost: $94 or $128, depending on the size of kit (tax and shipping cost exclusive)
- Company net worth: $4,900,000,000
- Founded: 1959
- Starting kit: Cosmetics, skincare products, and dietary supplements
- Starting cost: $250 (no extra joining fee required)
- Company net worth: $2,600,000,000
- Founded: 1948
- Starting kit: Household and kitchen products
- Starting cost: $70-$125 (depending on starter kit)
- Company net worth: $2,067,000,000
- Founded: 1984
- Starting kit: Personal care products and dietary supplements
- Starting cost: $35 (start-up fee) + $20 (membership fee) + Individual items rates
- Company net worth: $2,680,000,000
- Founded: 1967
- Starting kit: Body, skincare, and wellness products along with presentation materials
- Starting cost: $25 (for digital starting kit)
- Company net worth: $1,400,000,000
8. Mary Kay
- Founded: 1963
- Starting kit: Cosmetics and Personal Care products
- Starting cost: $30 (digital kit), $100 (full kit)
- Company net worth: $3,000,000,000
- Founded: 1956
- Starting kit: Nutritional Supplements
- Starting cost: $118
- Company net worth: $260,000,000
10. Cutco Cutlery
- Founded: 1949
- Starting kit: Cutlery and kitchen accessories
- Starting cost: $200-$400 (depending on starter kit)
- Company net worth: $200,000,000